For higher production needs, the versatile P.A.C. FW-400F automatic horizontal form , fill, and seal machine (flow wrapper) is ideal for packaging individual products at speeds up to 120 bags per minute. The product may be fed into the machine either manually or automatically. The FW-400F can seal polypropy-lene, co-extruded, laminated, lacquered, and other complex films..
- Adjustable bag former to accomodate various product dimensions
- Single film roll holder with adjustment for easy centering of film
- 5' in-feed conveyor with adjustable width for various product dimensions
- Discharge conveyor
- Precision photocell for indexing preprinted film
- End of film detection to stop machine automatically
- Safety covers to prevent operator access to moving parts FW-400F Flow Wrapper
- Digital display to indicate bag length, speed, and bag count
- Dual fin seal wheels
- Independent temperature controllers for fin and end seals
- Painted machine frame
- Stainless steel construction of product contact areas
- Zig-zag end seal cut for easy opening of package
- Technical Information (FW-400F):
- Speed :' up to 120 bags per minute
- Bag Length: 3" to 12'h"
- Max Product Height : 2"
- Max Product Width: 4'%"
- Max Film Width: 16"
- Film Max Diam: 12/i"O.D. Film Core: 3"1.0.
- In-feed Conveyor Length: 5'
- Machine Dim. (L x 0 x H): 112" x 32" x 60"
- Electrical: 230V, 1-ph, 15A
Download P.A.C. FW-400F Flow Wrapper HFFS brochure (pdf)